Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Home away from Home

I am really enjoying graduate school--the only problem is I live in one building. A few weeks ago I actually went to the library. It was nice to get out and see the rest of the "world." I thought I would share some pictures of my home away from home.














Looking up is always a nice reminder that there is live outside of the Tanner Building.











The view from the new addition. Not a bad view I might add! I love Timp.








The inside of the new addition atrium.

















Last week the new addition was dedicated by a "distinguished Marriott School Alum" It was a nice dedication and it was fun seeing President Monson as he left the building.

1 comment:

Kath said...

Good to hear from you, Scott! Glad it is going so well!! You're a natural at this cougar stuff! Come see us if you ever need a UT County break...