Thursday, December 06, 2007

Follow-Up

I will be lucky to get the Christmas tree in the house, with lights and ornaments before December 24th. Scotty did not convey the message that he adheres to a strict 20-step program to get the tree into the house. He just described about the first 6 steps. We have a long way to go people! The consolation prize is that we'll get to enjoy the Christmas tree until well into January since the take-down process is a 25-step program...

On a separate note...because she is one of our blogreaders, Happy Birthday to my niece, Emily! I have great memories of growing up with her. We have a number of things in common including we both love to play the piano and at any family "work" party growing up, neither of us could really be found working. I remember the days of trying to measure what percentage of her body were her legs, running after her to try to cut a straggler long curl in the back and hearing comments like, "why are your knees so huge" to which I'd answer, "because I'm 13 years older than you!". Have a great day!

2 comments:

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

I can't believe I made the blog!!! I am so honored:)
It was so fun to see you last weekend -- I can't wait for Christmas when we'll actually get time to sit down and visit!
thank you for the birthday wishes! I'm sorry about the comment on your knees -- you know I've always looked up to you so much though, right?! I still want to be like Nancy when I grow up, just like I always have!!

And on that note, Happy 11 year anniversary today!!! Love you!

Celia Fae said...

Maybe you can keep it up for longer. It will be freshly rinsed and watered, right?