Sunday, December 02, 2007

Just Because



Heaven knows I take a zillion photos but I finally got the photo that captures what I see all the time in our cutie little Grace. Where has three months gone? I can't be "done" with a little face like this looking at me all the time. Don't worry, I'm not committing myself either way but a look like this is what it's all about for me.

P.S. Gracie is also getting full face time on the blog because I had to choose a photo for the Christmas Card photo that wasn't her best. The true sacrifice of a mother is having to choose the picture with the greatest percentage of kids looking good even at the expense of one kid not looking as great. Of course, the ultimate deciding factor of a family photo choice is the one where the mom looks good regardless of everyone else. I didn't have to worry about that one this year.

8 comments:

Celia Fae said...

You know what? You could just post a photo of Grace every day and I would be happy. She looks adorable.

What, no Nancy in the picture this year doing her famous Nancy pose?

Becca said...

That is ADORABLE

Nancy said...

Nope, too phat for even that!

karen said...

Precious!

Ellie said...

Awwww!

Heidi McMillan said...

She is so cute!! I love the name Grace.

mamasuisse said...

She's beautiful! I'm so impressed (and jealous) that you have your Christmas card picture chosen. I'm trying to decide if I have the energy to even try to get a decent picture of everyone.

Nortorious said...

What's a famous Nancy pose? Please post.