Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Everything I Need I Can Get at the Wilkinson Center

Scott is about to start school tomorrow and so I have finally resurfaced as a blogger. Well, sort of...I'll try at least!

The Wilkinson Center on campus is proving to be my full-proof, one-stop shopping convenience location. Here's everything I was able to do in one hour yesterday:

  • Mailed 5 padded envelopes to my brothers and sister with our family photos DVD at the campus Post Office (Did I mention the workers are so helpful?)





  • Got my spouse ID at the ID center




  • Bought Emma a treat at Jamba Juice for being so patient while doing the above




  • Stopped at the ATM which doesn't charge a use fee




  • Bought special school supplies for my multiplicatingly challenged boys at the bookstore....














  • Also found the Crayola Expression Mini-Stampers that Ben's teacher had looked everywhere for....











  • And my favorite...

  • Emma got the most adorable haircut ever at the BYU Barber & Salon!







And what was everyone else doing at home while Emma & I were so productive at the Wilk?


Scott did shed a few tears about the loss of over 9 inches of Emma's hair. Sorry, it just had to be done. He is the brusher of the rat's nest and he is going to be otherwise engaged starting tomorrow. Emma would have had dreadlocks if it wasn't for this adorable cut. Emma is so pleased that she doesn't have to cry everytime her hair is brushed!


One last look at those golden locks! (Scott, it really will grow!)




5 comments:

Jenny said...

i love the wilk!! my favorite was pizza and raisinettes from the twilight zone and of course the art section. emma's hair looks darling! i'm glad you got your priorities straight and are back to blogging :)

Kath said...

darling haircut!! I need a WILK in my neighborhood!!

Becca said...

I love Emma's new hair! She looks so adorable.

Amy said...

Love Emma's hair cut, and love the Wilk too!! I am so glad you guys are enjoying Utah!!

Katy said...

I adore Emma's haircut! If I hadn't just gotten all of mine hacked off, I would seriously consider taking her down to the Wilk with me and demanding the same cut!