Monday, August 11, 2008

Going, Going...

Going, going, but not quite gone. Of course I am talking about Gracie. I'm sure if it was up to her she would sign up for the Provo canyon half marathon. She is up and walking and even trying to run. For weeks she would take a step or two and then move back to her speed crawl. In the last week those steps turned into a much more confidant spurt of walking, but crawling was still the fastest way to get where she wants to go.

As of today (8/11) walking has become her preferred mode of transport. This little video was taken at Kim and Shirley's house.

Nancy was there for my cousin Emma Lee's bridal shower last Saturday. Click here to check out Emma and Jed's engagement announcement blog.

The kids were excited to see and take a picture with Emma. They were excited because Emma plays the character and voice over for "Foofa" on "Yo Gabba Gabba" It is a fun kids show on Noggin and Nick Jr that the kids love. (I understand that there are some BIG kids that like the show too... Hey Kyle V I'm a fan too!) Emma just returned a week or so ago from Hollywood where they just finished the last episode for their second season. Congratulations to Christian, Emma, Parker and the rest of the crew we can't wait for the next season!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

what a cutie! she is getting so big! it's weird to see the last of the ward "baby boomers" starting to walk and turn 1.

Celia Fae said...

Wow. Time flies. Thanks for the adorable photos.

Kyle said...

I....Love....Yo Gabba Gabba. I don't think I would be eating vegetables today if it weren't for the song "There's a Party in my Tummy". Pure Genius. Sweet. I'm off to do the Puppet Master.