Saturday, August 02, 2008

"July she will fly!"

As the Simon & Garfunkel lyrics describe July did fly! But first things first. I promised pictures from Ben and My trip to the Y.



Going back to June 24th, this is of course Ben at the Y gate at the trail head to the Y.




This was the first view we got of the Y on switchback number 8 out of 10.



WE MADE IT!





This is the view from the top of the Y looking down on Provo and BYU campus.





We took a camel back filled with cold water and a little lunch we ate up at the top. It was a nice hot day, but really fun to spend some good father and son time together.



Next installment "The 4th of July"... hopefully before the end of August!

3 comments:

Kath said...

Yay!! Still check back regularly...even if nothing is new..I still feel like I am keeping in touch. Hey Scott, have you watched the Aquabat pilot on Utube?? My boys loved it and of course brought back thoughts of Scott:)

liz j said...

We miss you guys. I was glad I got to have two of your kids in my primary class before you flew off to Utah.

Photos of the Y trail bring back intense nostalgia. What a cool place for a picnic!

Becca said...

I'm glad Ben got the Y experience even before his freshman year!

Kyle LOVES Yo Gabba Gabba now--we constantly watch the song "There's a Party in My Tummy" and I always think of you guys!

Let's hang out soon!