Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

We had a somewhat nontraditional thanksgiving this year. We spent our holiday week in Pacific Grove next to the Beach. We had the most spectacular weather with sunny days and temp in the upper 60's. We had fun with Family and friends who came to play for a couple of days.

This is me and my sister Karen. It is fun to have a sibling who is close by and we enjoy their family so much.















I am sorry I do not have a picture of her oldest daughter Christy or her husband Danny. Danny and I had a great day golfing on the Tuesday before thanksgiving. We were paired up with Russ and Mickey, two retired gents who knew absolutely every soul we encountered on the course. A bit intimidating but friendly guys that put up with a couple of amateurs. Later that night Danny and I spent a good amount of time sparing with my new obsession Mashoonga! sabers. Yes Danny, I await our next battle padawan!





Here are the Lucy's, Danny and Christina's Lucy and our Emma Lucy. Cute Cute Cute!












My kids LOVE their cousins, and they are so kind to their younger counterparts. This is me and my kids with their cousins Katy and Becca and Becca's "friend" Kyle.


I took the kids to the Monterey Bay Aquarium and had a blast. Here are the kids next to the main otter exhibit. I swear we did see otters! Unfortunately they did not make the photo.












We had a fun time on thanksgiving day with friends from Church. They joined us on Turkey day as we enjoyed our special meal together. Afterwards we all went and saw Disney's new movie out "Enchanted" I recommend this movie to everyone. It was excellent definitely a 5 star and probably worth another viewing at the theatre!













Our thanksgiving day ended as the sun set into the Pacific.





Wow Christmas is just around the corner! Happy holidays!

3 comments:

Christy said...

Thank you for such a great couple of days. We always have so much fun hanging out with you guys!! Danny says " The student has become the teacher!" Challenge accepted.

Celia Fae said...

You and your sister are like twins. It looks like you win the Happy Thanksgiving prize. I can't wait for my invite to visit the house....

Cheryl said...

It looks like you all had much fun! I'm anxious to make a trip to Monterey Bay --it's on our "to do" list...