Saturday, November 17, 2007

Theater Casualties


My oldest niece got married today in the Salt Lake Temple! Jenny is only 10 years younger than I. We are closer in age than her mom and I (we are 13 years apart). I am so sad I couldn't be there but thrilled that my darling daughter got to go in my place. I do not want to steal Scott's thunder on blogging about it since he was actually there but I was so excited to see the pictures I had to post one immediately. Jenny is an amazing woman and so talented! I am so happy for her! I know she is giong to be so happy with her new hubby, Mark.

Every show I play for seems to have some sort of family casualty. Missing this temple wedding will go on record as a big one for me.

6 comments:

Celia Fae said...

Nance, I hope it was worth it but I doubt it was. Your niece looks gorgeous and Sarah is so darling!

Becca said...

Sarah looks adorable! I miss her!

Karri said...

Sarah looks so cute!I wish we were going to be in town for the antioch open house for them!Would have been nice to see ya again.

D-dawg said...

Are you kidding me, is that Sarah? It hasn't been that long but she is all grown up and a little lady! She looks so cute!

D-dawg said...

Also, I think you meant to link me on your side bar right?? (o:

Ellie said...

Please tell Jenny to send her wedding dress to be used in the next show.