Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Semester Grades


I am pleased to report that Scott received his grades for his first semester. I'm even more excited about his marks to use the Little House on the Prairie venacular.



P MGT 632 Quantitative Decision An A 3.0 Fall 2008 MAJOR
P MGT 662 Communication in Public A- 3.0 Fall 2008 MAJOR
P MGT 684 Administrative Environme A- 3.0 Fall 2008 MAJOR
P MGT 612 Econ Dec Making for Mana A- 3.0 Fall 2008 MAJOR
P MGT 641 Organizational Behavior A- 3.0 Fall 2008 MAJOR
P MGT 642R Executive Lectures in Pu A 0.5 Fall 2008 MAJOR



Hooray for Scotty! Way to go! Now how exactly should husbands be compensated for such good grades? That will take some further thought.

In addition, I received my own set of grades. My marks are as follows:

  • HM MGT 632 Cooking for Scott's team on the fly - A
  • HM MGT 662 Budgeting - B+
  • HM MGT 684 Special Editor for Scott's Papers - A
  • HM MGT 612 Buyer of Proper Snowgear - C-
  • HM MGT 641 Holding the family fort down in all aspects - A
  • HM MGT 642R Being Scott's number one cheerleader - A
  • HM MGT 681 Laundry - D

As you can see, I need to repeat a few courses to pull up a couple of grades. At least I have a few more semesters for that.


9 comments:

liz said...

good job to both of you!

you are a crack up. now post more often!!!! ;-) i miss your humor.

Karri said...

Great start! Hope you have a very blessed New year!Your xmas card was so cute!

McKenzie said...

Wow Scott! Great job... now I'm nervous to look at my own!

Becca said...

Way to go Scotty!

Paige said...

Yay for him, but Kudos to you! You got an A in the things that matter.

Kath said...

Wow Scott...you are a cougar!!!!!!! Good show!!! And your support gets a huge pat on the back as well. Great post! Happy 2009 may your papers keep flowing and your laundry start folding:)

Jenny said...

nice work scott! nancy you are too funny, i love your grades! i would be lucky if my laundry grade was a D this semester!!

mamasuisse said...

Congratulations to both of you. Did you grade yourself, or did your family grade you? We are always our own worst critics. I bet your family would grade you higher on laundry - and if not, tell them to do their own.

I know that I fail miserably in some of my "courses." My family wouldn't dare give me anything but an A, though - lately (meaning as I reacquaint myself with surging monthly hormones), I'm scary when upset.

katielyn said...

I love that idea of giving yourself grades. That is awesome! Tell Scott congrats on the good grades.