Saturday, September 29, 2007

Blogging together?

Blogging together is not the only thing that keeps a couple together.



If you want to know what does, tune in to Dr. Phil or Dr. Laura. They're experts and as an added bonus they fix and entertain at the same time. But I digress as usual...

When I started this blog, Nancy was in the hospital with the then un-named Grace, I assumed that once home she would take over. I say that only because it seems like blogging is more in her domain than in mine. I have to admit I was wrong. Not that Nancy is not at home blogging, but that I have found ... lets call it a new hobby. Hobby sound so much better than addiction.

Regardless, I do like the razor analogy Nancy mentioned. I was tempted to buy her her own razor, you know the one strong enough for a man but made for a woman. Well whatever, razors or deodorant, it is all the same in an emergency, Right? Well in the end I didn't get one, mostly because I knew that she really likes my razor better and would use it regardless. Oh well, all I can say is we will continue to share blogging, razors and, on the odd occasion deodorant ... maybe. (Tooth brushes are out!) :)

I really like the wedding photo above. Mostly because we are so skinny and young looking. I also know even though I can't see it, I have lots of hair on top of my head! That is the way it goes and comes over the years, hair by hair and ounce by ounce.

I thought I was in love back then. I know I really was, but now I look back and think it was kids play, meaning our love has deepened and matured over the last 11 years of experience together. Thanks honey for the last 10.75 years and I look forward to the next 10 or so. I'll be your blogging partner anytime!

(I'm waiting for the obligatory and collective "AAAAAAWE" from the audience.)

3 comments:

Celia Fae said...

Only ten more years to go with your sweetheart? Then what? You're moving on?

Awesome picture. I love flashbacks. Oh, and awwww. I bet you talk about how much you love your wife in testimony meeting, too.

Christy said...

You guys are so cute. Thank heavens you're addicted to blogging-I am so grateful because I can always count on you to entertain me with a new post.

Shawni said...

I love that you are a blogger! You write the greatest things about all those cute kids. That little Grace is so sweet. How lucky you are to be able to snuggle a newborn right now.