Monday, September 24, 2007

Emma

From swim goggles and a Sunday dress...








To our little gymnast defying gravity.







Emma is full of life. She keeps us busy and has only two buttons. On and Off. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to work the buttons! She will go 100 miles an hour all day long, and then with out warning she will be out like a light. That quick. What would it be like to be 3 again.

This is what I looked like at 3 years old. I think I was a bit ticked about something. I can't remember what.



But enough about ME.

Emma loves to sing (sometimes with vibrato ... it is really cute) mostly "Jesus wants me for a sun BEAM!" and "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star". She also likes to talk sing songie. My favorite, (but officially it was terrible) was when she would talk sing song after a toot "I Faaaaarted, I Faaaaaaaaarted!" at the top of her lungs. That killed Ben and Sarah. Like I said officially that was a no no, I'm sure I got after her for using the "F" word, but I have to admit I did laugh a bit. No doubt she has been schooled by her older siblings. Shame Shame!

Lately she likes to to bump into things and then exclaim "Ow my arm!" or "Ow my head!" As of late her favorite thing to say after siting down is "Ow my Butt!" That also brings the house down with Ben and Sarah. Tonight in the middle of FHE after a failed somersault she said "Ow my head popped off." She is always coming up with something new and funny to say. Her older siblings wait for the funny and then try to make her say it over and over. Emma usually obliges with such a willing audience.

I (WE) could make a million if we could bottle Emma's energy. I'll leave you with a few pics of Emma at her best! Did I mention she is A HAM! And a bit messy to boot.




2 comments:

Nortorious said...

How can you effectively punish a kid when they're so funny? Emma is adorable.

Celia Fae said...

Yeah, she's a cutie. The problem with being the third child crack up is that you're always looking for the next laugh. Keep using those potty words, Emma. It gets them every time.